To Download a PDF version of this page, click here: CapabilityStatement-Eco-$mart
- Identifying quality green construction materials, focused on U.S. made and U.S component manufactured.
- Experienced in working with designers, contractors, facilities and government to understand project requirements and work flows.
- Trained by EPA Energy Star / Green Lights to specify energy efficient lighting upgrades.
- Deep understanding of IES lighting requirements, light quality issues for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Broad knowledge base extending from lighting to structural systems, solar electric, solar water, wind power, recycled rubber roofing, flooring, and more.
- Eco-$mart has successfully certified a number of LED lamps with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commision for Turtle Friendly Lighting.
Leading the way…
- Facilities utilizing Eco-$mart lighting saved an average of over 70 percent oflighting and maintenance costs.
- Customers consistently praise Eco-$mart’s on-time delivery record and support with tracking information prior to deliveries.
- With over 20 years experience in green supply, Eco-$mart has reliablesources for alternative materials in virtually all phases of construction.
- Eco-$mart offers free ROI / Life Cycle Cost calculations and free mediaPress Release production.
Partial list of government customers:
- City of North Port, FL – $85,027.50 (LED Lighting Retrofit)
- Pinellas County, FL – $77,263.00 (Induction Lighting Fixtures)
- Sarasota County Facilities, FL – $72,855.00 (Induction Lighting Fixtures)
- Miami Job Corps, FL – $50,463.77 (Fluorescent Lighting Retrofit and Fixtures)
- U.S. Navy Seal Beach, CA – $32,190.00 (LED Lighting Retrofit)
- US. Department of State – $27,660.99 (Solar Water Heaters)
- U.S. Coast Guard Clearwater, FL – $14,389.58 (LED Lighting Fixtures)
- U.S. Army Medcom WAMC, Ft. Bragg, NC – $10,268.44 (LED Lighting Retrofit)
Eco-$mart, Inc. is a SDVOSB providing green (efficient, healthy, disaster resistant) construction and remodeling systems since 1993.
Eco-$mart, Inc. is a dba of Energy Conservation Proucts, Inc.
Electrical apparatus and equipment, wiring supplies and related equipment merchant wholesalers
Other electronic equipment merchant wholesalers
Other electric power generation
Roofing siding and insulation merchant wholesalers
Recyclable materials merchant wholesalers
Plumbing and heating equipment supplies merchant wholesalers
Other Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers
Matt Ross, President